Looking back at the Front

 



 
How's this for a retrospective?  I was looking through my old digital records and I had mailed this to a version of my self. In 2014, The Chaotic Front blog was still a fledgling. Here are sttats from the time.

" This one is a recollection of some of the highest ranking articles on the Chaotic Front in 2014. We are sitting at 11,428 hits, and were hoping for 20,000. There’s still time!

Ranking 1rst: Abakaqedi -They're Not Done 205 hits this year.

2nd: Market Durban 22 October 2013 174 hits

3rd: Manufactured Disorder: The Machinations 107 hits

4rth: Karma Pedestrian Journey 88 hits

5th: Why I Take Voting Seriously - Mandla Magidela 77 hit. (Still one of my favourites)

6th: Reflections on Bourgeois Morality 53 hits

Keep the fire of consciousness burning every one. My thanks to all the readers who gave us great impetus to go forward. WE also had an awesome party at the Green Camp. Haji Mike and Nivesh know the score. Have an awesome holiday season if you can afford one. Remember that evil never sleeps , therefore it doesn’t dream. Support your local Anarchist. That’s me y’all. K+1"

And this is what we look like today. 

 All-time hits are at a whopping 31,127!! More!!! More!!!!





EntryPageviews
4 Nov 2013
1818








537








6 Nov 2013, 1 comment
247








18 Jun 2014, 4 comments
195








22 Oct 2013, 4 comments
175








150








141








139








30 May 2015, 1 comment
133








23 Feb 2016, 2 comments
132






It feels like we might make a dent on the thick skull of stupidity. It feels like we actually have readers. It seems like there's hope that a world with informed, emotionally, spiritually and intellectually intelligent people, is possible. Many times did I nearly relent. All of us that are my self, are grateful to Menzi Maseko, Mphutlane Wa Bofelo, Mandla Magidela, Paul Murphy, Luke Molver, Nivesh Rawatlal, Ashley Jewnarain, Mahomed Amra, Lindelwa Nxele and so many others who have helped us along the way in one way or another.  May the infinite blessing of the many true Gods be upon all of you. When I thought I was mad, you thought I was creative. Thanks for keeping me from the loony bin.


Comments

Popular Posts