Nocturnal Remissions (Preview)

Greetings denizens of the Cosmos. It has been a while since we have had a conversation. This Writer is back in the town that John Graham built. We've been working on a new book or 3 and time for reporting has been very spare. Rest assured, the stories from my recent travels will soon (or later) make it to this most Chaotic of Fronts. We are willing to share a little of the verse that will be included in Nocturnal Remissions, our new book. Enjoy. Please comment if you have any questions.

Nocturnal Remissions 


1. 

My lover, 1AM licks my eyes and begs me stay
I await the coming of morrows
clench and unclench damage goods
The fist is not good enough to do harm.
Here, anyway, I use the weapons of mouth
Sword of tongue
Phallus of impalement
The past shudders as I recall it


2.

Slain by knowledge
too involved in the assassination game
My contractor sends me like a dark messenger, to eliminate the curves in the question marks and create fuller stops
We end where words begin

3.

Consumed by consumerism
Consumption regurgitating the status quo into a platter
Stuffing recycled morals with silver spoons
onto forked tongues
There is a wrongness here that transcends the message of peace in our land.
Unity is not diverse.





Comments

Popular Posts