A Metallic Step Back

This place of ours known as the Front (so Chaotic) can sometimes get very serious. Matters of policy, governance and quality of life can weigh so heavy it becomes hard for the hands to reach for the light and gentle. But I've had a good few months in Cape Town. Some things are coming together, some not so. To ease my mind, I've been watching and listening to the things that ease the mind. Either by pummeling the problem out or dissipating it into harmless vapour. So, a musical and humorous interlude at the Front. Enjoy.


1.
Because I wasn't in Durban when the attacks kicked in. i let my frustrations out like this.


2.
 Always remember Desolation's Drummer Nic Venter when I listen to Dying Fetus. He wears his Dying Fetus shirt like his second skin.

3.

And something that's just had me laughing at Christian gullibility and lack of fluidity. This guy is comic genius.
"If you endure chastisement, God will deal with you as a son. If you can't deal with chastisement, then God will deal with you as a ho!"


4.

Something I discovered from a wonderful guy named Thom Wagner. Talented Bassist, but a better human by a mile. I think he also showed me Origin. This is the might of Skinless.


5.
And while surfing the sea of consciousness, I ran into Midnite. My brother introduced me years ago. and they are truly a gift. Listen with a heart as open as your ear.



6.

And before you forget where you are. remember, this is the Chaotic Front. And we must not forget the closest to us who bless us with their Art. Kenan and whomever his partners are, installed some thing that Nivesh and I discovered at Parliament.




Anyway, I hope you enjoyed our brief detour. Remember to share this blog. Give us a mention on your Facebook, Twitter and Weibo chats. This work continues, humbled by the sublime Intelligence.

Blessed be.

Comments

Popular Posts