Behind the Frontlines




Dear Reader
I am seated at the Green Camp. 8 days after activating my chaotic hypersigil. It was amazing, interesting, involved and involving. Life lived live. So many people showed up, barely aware that they walked into a Peace spell before reaching the party. Some were aware of the magick involved. Mo, Ashley, Nivz, Lindelwa and a few others were in on it. The space was secure. All of these people were going to activate the hypersigil for me.
We put time in, cleaned up the venue as best we could. We foraged for firewood.

We sourced sound from a connection (or a few) in Inanda. Shit was serious. But also fun. Sure, there were so,e hitches and pussyfooting during preparations and meetings. A lot can happen when unexpected variables show them selves. Something was going to happen, though.
As I sit here, looking at the aftermath, I feel half-content. Where’s the other half? Well it came unstuck with all the extra new people that wanted to associate them selves with the Chaotic Front party. I am always wary of  unexpected variables. Things happened. The Art I see before me is beautiful, mostly. There are one too many of Pastel Heart’s lips on the walls but I’ll get over it.
I’ve just been distracted by my pipe and then space. I walked about and took a few pictures.
So, what was the point of creating a hypersigil in the form of a party?  To see if I could.  Now I just need to focus its occurrence. Utilize the impetus received. Lest we forget, dear reader, this Writer is a Chaos Magickian.

The image of a monk-created mandala comes to mind. Buddhist monks create astounding mandalas using ground chalk. And after hours of toil, they meditate on the creation and then destroy it. Some have told me to repeat this event. Some have told me not to.
Of what use would it be? For every occurrence has a purpose. This must be answered before further plans are made. Haji Mike, a Dub veteran, will likely not be at the next Frontlines. Where the Chaotic Front is, there is Dub. So we’d need that, yeah?  Maybe I should call up Ras Coolfire and see if he can exchange the chalice for the 45” for a few hours. There is reason for caution. Hakim Bey speaks of piracy and poetic terrorism. These ideas inspire the work before and behind me. One must not be caught too easily. One hits and runs. Surprise tactics and techniques are to be used. Hit and run methods. One gets what one needs and leaves before the feds show up, only to strike elsewhere. It may be best to seek another site, work our magick there and be out again into the fog of the morning. So,
Patience,
Patience.
Moderation. I must meditate on patience and moderation. Hone my powers of deliberation. Spreading knowledge and working against the ends of mediocrity is serious. I should not die before the tree bears fruit.
Dear reader. Take a look at what it looked like to have people create subconscious and hyperconscious magick. View the building of a righteous space, anarchic in its principles, a Temporary Autonomous Zone born, fertile soil for seeds. The Green Camp is all of that. It is the principles I have been honing manifest in another. I, personally, choose to give it all the energy and longevity I can create. Xolani is onto something. He is not alone. My grateful thanks to the Green Camp Gallery,  Poets, my brother, Artist, fellow mages and musos. May we be blessed with the patience of trees and the speed of the gods.


Forage for ages

The gig kit. Dubwise sound system. Gave me trouble a tad.

Check out ye ole amplifier.

The Green Camp at time of writing this article

Tea and shrooms!

Mine ole bag. Chaotic Front hash tag wearing out

Artwork by Roy

Done on the Frontlines evening by a pretty Indian lass

Love this corner

These Black Sheep Clan kidses were all over the place





The precious ladies of the Green Camp, Thando, Amandla and Lindelwa



Haji Mike representing Cyprus with the toughest Dubs this city ever sawed.

Nikoh, Mgcini and Mbali. Juice bar rulers.






Our Vanguard, Armor Class 20

The Chaotic Front seeks thename of thissongstress. She was sick! Absolutely phenomenal. Videos coming soon.


Syntax, lyrically she wax.


Chaotic Front+ Green Camp

Xolani looking happy-happy


====================================================================

P.S.

By the by, if you see your self in these pictures, please leave a comment so I may find you in a future.


=====================================================================

Links.

1.Gavin, one of our esteemed Photographers. https://www.facebook.com/PhotoFundi/info
To him belongs the creadit for the beautiful black andwhites above.

Comments

Popular Posts