For Art's Sake

Inasmuch as I don't give a damn about money, and would rather live without it than with it, I discovered that I hadn't been paid this weekend. It's always a  Human Resources issue, isn't it?

So I assembled my human resources and chilled indoors with my friends. There was lots of smoking, drinking and use of controlled substances. But there came a point where I found some good paper. I

mean, amazing paper. Decided to let Nivs try it out. He's a Graphic Designer so I thought that he'd appreciate a really thick A4 piece of paper to vent his activated mind onto. I have a pencil case with the tools any unpaid creative will need, and while our friends imbibed and partook in all kinds of deviance, we drew.

We discovered that A4 is alot of space and too little space as well. Looking at a blank canvas can be very daunting. I decided to join him and we created these. I plan on adding text to mine. Inside those empty spaces between. Mine


was done with crayon, a lighter, felt tip pen and charcoal.

His


 I think was done in pen and felt tip. So, that's just a little Art from the Chaotic Frontline. Non-digital, authentic human interactions that cost us not a cent.



Find some of Niv's Work here >>>>>>>>>>>>>> http://www.behance.net/NiveshR

My work, you'll find right here, or in the street.

Comments

Popular Posts