I was feeling nostalgic about Tupac Shakur today. I was gonna add a Gangsta Rap quote here. It would have made me feel macho. But I didn't.

And so I wonder what I should use, syntactically and semantically, to express my overwhelming joy.

That is what they call it but that's not what it feels like. It feels word less. Transcending a time when we needed words to tell someone how things felt. Or needed to. But I will say this:

The future may lie in looking back. Anthropologists do it, Historians do it, Physicists do it. Let's look back. Way before Adam and Eve. We have a lot of stuff before "In the beginning..." Let's look at it. It is magnetic forces, solar dust, black holes, matter formation, universal templates, 4th dimension geometry, medicine. Stuff to make us deserve these big brains of ours. Get off your sorry ass and live like you're made of star matter, which you are. Get up and spell properly because you're not retarded. Even Stephen Hawking spells properly and he IS retarded. Human being, be have and do. Do things like you are a god, because you are. Be merciful because Allah is merciful. Be a martyr because Jesus was. Free a nation because Moses did. Don't waste life. It's a complex, bright and beautiful machine. Read the manuals. They're all over. No one book yet has the Theory of Everything, never mind The Truth. Go, Human Being, go there. If we can't get there...who must?

Comments

Popular Posts