A Message from an Anonymous Anarchist


CFDW File 1. 


I SAY: "FUCK YOU!" TO: Federal Bureau of Investigation, United States Department of Justice including but not limited to Computer Crime & Intellectual Property Section, Interpol (especially the German division) and above all Vice-President of European Commission Franco Frattini, Responsible of "Justice", "Freedom" and "Security"…

So!? Go ahead… Try attack the Anarchy on the Internet …Try it, Try it …Touch me …Please?!
…Bring It On ?! ?! ?!

Skinner: "Agent Scully was a fine officer. More than that… I liked her. I respected her. We all know the field we play on and we all know what can happen in the course of a game. If you were unprepared for all the potentials, then you shouldn't step on the field."

The Cigarette Smoking Man: "Don't try and threaten me, Mulder. I've watched presidents die."

Comments

Popular Posts