For Art's Sake (Round 2)


So...remember that first time I mentioned that good-ass A4 paper I found at work? Well if you don't here's the link: http://chaoticfront.blogspot.com/2013/10/for-arts-sake.html

Anyway, now that we're up to speed, I have decided to keep in that vein and use my Saturdays to make drawings and have a good artsy time with my mates. LinMate, a wonderful Fine Art student, and officially my friend, has discovered the joys of the Saturday Sessions. This is her doing.




Apparently this character of her own imagination disturbs her. Oh well, don't read the Chaotic Front, today, LinMate


These are the two that I made that day. One I made for a song I was playing backwards in my head. The other, was drawn simultaneously with LinMate. Firstly, the song, played forwards, sadly.

And the drawing: 


This was the drawing drawn simultaneuosly:


So if you know me (or not), and wanna hang out, smoke, drink and definitely draw, let's do it!


Comments

Popular Posts