The Extreme Reform Feeling

I believe in the death of the banking system. I believe in the burning down (and I mean actual flames) of institutions that benefit anything less than 51 percent of a Nation's people. 100 rich Blacks does not blind me to the 100 000 poor ones behind them. I do not believe in the Economic Trickledown effect. I want 2 kilowatt hours free for my Grandmother who gets 1200 Rands a month while kids at Internet cafes spend 70 Rands on a Call of Duty Lan. I want computers for my uncles who don't know what Ram or Rom is. If they didn't quit school to feed ten mouths they would know. I want an email adress for Sonke@kwa mashu.org and to split it for every 2 room house there. so my people can have data. I want people going out of Musgrave center to go to Market, safe from people who want their cars or purses. I want Extreme change and I will fetch it from the future with these hands. I want my people fed with food from Zimbabwe. I want my African despots dead. give me a gun. I am ready to be a relentless African.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Resources:
 http://www.finmark.org.za/wp-content/uploads/R_socialGrants.pdf (Information on the South African Social grant system.)

Comments

Popular Posts